Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Today I would like to say how grateful I am for my fingers, specifically my pinky fingers! Yesterday at FHE I jammed my finger (I took some pictures but they are not so great) it swelled up pretty bad and has been quite tender the whole day. Never have I paid much attention to my pinky finger but it is so important in everyday life... It is so awkward trying to grab a pen or pencil to write a note without using my pinky. Typing is also quite a struggle. I have realized today that the pinky finger is important for many reasons and I am so glad that I have two working (usually) pinky fingers along with all the other fingers that help my small-motor skills to function.
If you can'r tell... the one on the right is injured. 
So sad...
 For a little bit of humor...



No comments:

Post a Comment