Thursday, May 16, 2013

Today I saw one of the students from my fifth grade practicum... It was great! He came up and gave me a hug and then was talking to me for a few minutes. It made me smile when we had this little exchange concerning my internship:

Him: Miss. Fiso, they should have hired you at our school. All of the fifth grade teachers are leaving and you could do it.
Me: Well, they didn't and that can't be changed.
Him: I should have talked to the principal. (He said it with complete confidence that the principal would have listened to him. It was great!)


1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! It sounds like they really love you. :)

    My 1st graders were asking me if I was going to teach at their school and were sad when I told them no. But I was there again a few days ago and one of the little girls came running out of the office and gave me a great big hug around the legs, and I just love that they are always so excited to see me! Teaching is going to be the best thing ever. :)

    ReplyDelete