Thursday, May 9, 2013

Today (well, yesterday) was great! I started off the morning, early, with a meeting for my internship. I am so thankful for the chance I have starting on July 25th to have my own class and be a teacher!!!! After the meeting I went to work. I was co-captaining of a 700 person banquet for all the fancy people (In attendance were Elder Holland, Elder Perry, President Samuelson) it was probably one of the best large banquets that I have participated in. Sure there were problems but I am so thankful that the event, which I was partly in charge of, went well. I am also grateful for the exercise I get at work... It keeps me tired. Carissa (My co-captain) said it perfectly "Sometimes I think, 'maybe I should Exercise more...' and then I remember that I work for BYU catering which comes with an entire regimen in and of itself. I am seriously sore, but the seven hour rack up I helped do for today's huge President's Dinner paid off as I proudly watch my gigantic crew pull it off seemingly effortlessly. It looked incredible thanks to helpers from all over dining services" She was completly right, we had an amazing crew and a lot of people who volunteered their time to come help us. It was wonderful!!!!

Now, for some exercise humor...

1 comment:

  1. Corrine, that's awesome! I'm glad it went well!! :) I have that huge meeting tomorrow. Aah!

    ReplyDelete