Friday, May 3, 2013

Tonight I went to the wedding of a friend in my ward. Her family lives out of the country and couldn't make it to the wedding so she needed a lot of help getting everything worked out. The members of the ward were so helpful in volunteering their time and talents. I am thankful for my wonderful ward and the opportunities I have to serve others. I am also thankful for the gift of love! I enjoyed tonight watching the newly married couple, as well as the other couples as they danced and talked... I just love love! Cheesy, I know.

By the way... I love this song and they played it at the reception tonight so here it is (Although it is a little depressing)!

1 comment:

  1. I've never really listened to all of the words of that song. Usually only the chorus. That is so sad!! I do like it, though.

    ReplyDelete