Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!!


I am so grateful for the women in my life, especially my mother and my grandmothers. Today was my first mother's day without my Grandma Fiso. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of the Plan of Salvation, it makes her death so much easier for me. My grandmother's have always been such good examples to me. It is rare to see either one of my grandma's in a bad mood and I hope someday that I can develop that trait. My own mother is amazing! I am so glad to have her as my mother and I love knowing that when I am having a hard day she will be there. Sure we have our off moments but I sure love my mom and I hope she knows that!
My Grandma's (Grandma Fiso on the left and Grandma Dickson on the right)
We went to England
Once upon a time. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment