Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Today I had the chance to go to the scholastic warehouse to find some books... The books at the warehouse are, for the most part, half off! I thought it would be a great place to get some books for the classroom and find a few new ones for myself... After my trip I now have quite the start on my classroom library all for under fifty dollars (The teachers at my school also gave me some books)!

When I got home I decided to read one of my new books (the ones I bought for myself). Sadly, I read the whole thing in four hours... meaning that I finished at 2:00. I am so happy that it is Summer and I can stay up late nights reading my books but, it is just a little bit sad that I don't even stay up so late (early?) for homework. 

And, in support of YouTube's humor week...




No comments:

Post a Comment