Tuesday, May 28, 2013

THUNDERSTORMS!!! There was a major sky-quaking, rain-drumming on the house storm today. It was so awesome! I definitely changed into shorts and a T-shirt and giddily ran outside to play in it even though it was freezing! (What better way to put off doing my internship things that are due in 2 days??)

Also - I am grateful for LIFE! :) My birthday was Saturday, and this whole weekend was so great! I am alive and get to live every day (the beautiful sunny ones, and the freezing cold rainy ones) with a smile! :) Or try to, at least. I am grateful for the opportunities that I have had lately. Life is wonderful, and my friends and family are amazing.

For my birthday I had a big group of friends come stay the night at my parents' house Friday night, and my parents made us food and everything! They are so great. :) Saturday I just hung out with family. Both sets of grandparents and my sister and her husband came over for a dinner of all my favorite things. Sunday I got 2 callings (relief society pianist - totally called it!.. and indexing committee, which I have purposefully and successfully avoided up until this point, so that is sort of one of those slap in the face ones. But... I am grateful for the opportunity for extra service. It will be really good for me.) After that I drove out to Liberty to spend the rest of that day and the next at another friends' house. We played lots of games, watched movies, didn't sleep nearly enough, and rode 4-wheelers. Life is beautiful, and it just keeps getting better! :)

- Meagan

No comments:

Post a Comment