Monday, April 29, 2013

I went to a talent show for my YSA stake tonight, sat by a lonesome looking boy that I didn't know and struck up a conversation. I decided to be brave and social this summer. (You may laugh thinking that I already am, but it's harder back home for some reason.) Anyway... I talked to several people I didn't know, a few that I haven't seen since high school and a few that I already knew but haven't seen in a while. It is good to be home. :)

Also - when I got home afterward, there was homemade food waiting for me. Sweet and sour chicken and homemade fried rice! My little sister likes cooking, and is really good at it. Here I am sitting in the kitchen eating delicious food and writing about the wonderful things in my life. How can life get better? :)

Today I am grateful for all the great new people that I haven't met yet, and the courage to say hi to them. As well as delicious food that I don't have to make. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment