Friday, April 26, 2013

Today I had a busy day at work! It was crazy and at times stressful but overall lots of fun. I am so grateful for the wonderful people I work with. I always enjoy making things look pretty and I absolutely love the fun we have together! I work with some of the best people ever, they are constantly making me laugh. Today we had an event where we used some of those pitchers that have a holder for the ice that separates it from the drink. We used two, one for water and one for lemonade...

Random Guy: (Pointing at the one with water) Well that is a cool holder, is it just to keep the drink from getting watered down?
Allie: Well water is naturally watered down but that is the general idea.

The creepy pinatas were not actually used...
One of my favorite Dessert arrangements we have done.
Fun in the break room
I love my co-workers!


1 comment: