Sunday, June 16, 2013

Today I was able to go to my parents ward and I ditched Sunday School for Primary (They have singing time, what's not to love?). The lesson today was about Baptism. To start off the lesson the teacher asked the kids what they knew about baptism. My favorite answer was "It washes all the bugs away". Later she had an object lesson. She asked the kids what they did that they know they should not do and for each thing she put more dirt onto her hand (to later immerse in the water and wash it away) here is some of that conversation...
Her: What do we sometimes do that our parents ask us not to do?
Kid 1: Slapping people in the face.
Kid 2: When I want to slap someone I just grab a pillow.
Kid 3: My parents told me not to pinch anyone.
Kid 4: Unless you are not wearing green!

I am so thankful for children and the humor that they bring to my life! I am also grateful for my earthly father and my Heavenly Father! Happy Father's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment